Thank you for your interest in joining the work crew for Family Camp!
Work crew is a significant time commitment (4-5 hours) each day of camp, and may include the following shifts:
- Dishes (1-1.5 hours after each meal). This requires using an industrial dish machine (must be high school or older) and rinsing, washing, air drying, and putting away clean dishes
- Meal service (1 hour before each meal + 1-1.5 hours after each meal)
- Prep buffet lines: Assist Kitchen Crew with preparing meal buffet tables with appropriate chafing dishes, serving utensils, condiments.
- Bus tables post meals: breakdown dining tables, take dirty dishes to dishroom, clean and sanitize tables, sweep dining room floors.
- Free room and board for all nights (Thursday, Friday & Saturday)
- No cost registration
Please indicate your interest below and if selected for work crew, we'll be in touch. Note: as with all campers, work crew volunteers must agree to PKU Family Camp's Covid-19 policy.