Brenda Winarski has cooked up a Halloween Feast!
If you’re looking for more ideas, check out Cook for Love’s Halloween Ideas on Pinterest.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and prepare Cook For Love Pizza Dough
- Roll out 50g dough into a 14 inch log and knot each end.
- Let rise for 20 to 30 minutes until almost doubled in size.
- Bake 10 minutes. Brush with garlic butter.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes. Brush with garlic butter again.
- Bake another two minutes. Remove from oven and brush with even more garlic butter!
- Serve with Marinara sauce.
Creepy Pizza Bites
- Prepare Cook for Love Pizza Dough and roll it out.
- Using Halloween cookie cutters, make some fun shapes. The ones pictures were 20 to 25g each.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Top with sauce, your favorite low pro mozzarella cheese and veggies.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes.
Jack O’ Lantern Madness
- Make low protein spaghetti (or whatever filling you prefer – riced cauliflower, Asian noodles, fettucine alfredo, etc would all work).
- While pasta is cooking, carve a face into a pepper with a sharp paring knife.
- Drain pasta. Add sauce.
- Stuff into hollowed out pepper.
- Use a toothpick to coax the strands of spaghetti out of the mouth for that charming vomit effect that the kids will love.